Built in 1832, the Harwood Road church has been used for baptisms and funerals, as well as providing a permenant home for St Anne’s Amateur Dramatic and Operatic Society since 2008. Picture of FLE Church
Four Lane Ends Congregational Church was built on a plot of land that was donated by local landowner Mr Woodcock to help “save the souls of the local people” and give them a place to worship. The original building was extended in 1930 to include two classrooms, a cellar and kitchen area.

Plans are underway to upgrade the toilet facilities at the venue. Further details will be available soon!